Clinical Health Program
Our Clinical Health Program provides person-centered health services that recognize and meet the unique needs of the people that we serve. The multidisciplinary range of services offered by the Program support our participants in the achievement of stability, wellness and the important skills needed for a fulfilling and healthy life. Made up of our Clinical Health Program Manager, multiple certified counsellors, expert consultants and licensed medical practitioners, our Clinical Health Program works seamlessly with support networks within our Agency and our broader community. Through informed, collaborative care and support, the Clinical Health Program empowers our participants and staff on an aligned journey toward fulfillment of the unconditional right to mental and physical health.
We now have an on-site nurse for our participants, significantly, reducing the barriers to healthcare for the vulnerable folks we support, and enhancing our wrap-around care.
Some examples of what we can provide include:
- Wound Dressings
- Health Advice
- Medical Injection
- And more
Our Therapy Services are delivered by our excellent team of clinicians, covering another gap in the systems for participants. These services allow our participants to have outstanding 1-on-1 psychotherapy supports.
Our clinical team also provides group therapy, trainings, and contributes to case consultation.
MEET OUR CLINICIANS
ELISA JERSAK, M.A.
- Masters in Counselling
- Grief Recovery Specialist
- Grief and Death Studies Certification
- Registered with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- Talk therapy and crisis intervention and staff support post tragic incidents
JANICE JOHNSON, MHR
- Masters of Human Relations
- Registered Psychotherapist – College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Certified Professional Counsellor – Professional Association of Christian Counsellors and Psychotherapists (PACCP)
- Sexual Recovery Therapist – American Association for Sex Addiction Therapy (AASAT)
- Certified Cybercounsellor – Therapyonline
ASH FLEMING, M.A.
- Masters in Social Psychology
- Currently a Senior Psychologist with Manitoba Justice and Safety Division
- Talk Therapy, Home and Community Risk Assessment
- Supports participants’ complex behavioural challenges by training our teams
Consultations with our expert clinicians give our team the opportunity to learn the theory behind the work that we do, and integrate best practices.
MEET OUR Expert consultants
DELL DUCHARME, PHD
- P.A.M. Certified
- Support and training on extremely complex and challenging files
- System advocacy
LUKE KEILBACK, M.A.
- Masters in Behaviour Analysis
- BCBA – Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
- Eligible for registration under P.A.M. Fall 2021
- Behavioural Analysis (Apricot)
- Complex support needs, team training and support
Director of Integrated Behaviour Analysis
Through our Integrated Clinical Services we are able to connect with our participants in meaningful, therapeutic ways that help individuals engage in an active, positive and safe process of
healing and skill-building.